New episodes of Rapid Cost are recorded Monday via Thursday and yet again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast participant to promise new episodes are sent as soon as they’re obtainable.
Tales we explore in this episode (with one-way links):
- Tesla sends cease and desist to billionaire managing smear marketing campaign
- Tesla is doubling Supercharger layout group in Canada, pushing to create more charging stations
- Tesla (TSLA) inventory splits, receives new goal at $360 a share
- Tesla’s previous electrical power head launches startup to compete versus Powerwall with essential associates
- Mercedes-Benz rolls very first EQS SUVs roll off US assembly line – will it even now qualify for tax credits?
- Ford reopens Mach-e orderbank, pricing, colors, and vary updates
Comply with Mikey:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also price us in Apple Podcasts or advocate us in Overcast to support a lot more individuals learn the exhibit!
FTC: We use profits earning car affiliate inbound links. Extra.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for distinctive movies and subscribe to the podcast.
You are reading through Electrek— authorities who split news about Tesla, electric powered cars, and green electrical power, working day just after day. Be absolutely sure to test out our homepage for all the most current news, and observe Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to keep in the loop. Do not know the place to get started? Test out our YouTube channel for the latest opinions.