Grocery Shopping Flutter app creates an ideal solution for any food shop Flutter App UI template. It is a template for a Flutter developer that want to create grocery application with a clean design. The model is only lay-outing without data flow and communication with the backend system. This Flutter UI Template can reduce your development time and will be loved by a developer that hates lay-outing design! You can use this Flutter app as one big supermarket app to sale product of your store. This app makes it easy for the user to buy the product from the store with easy steps, and the store can get secure order.
- Product Filters
- Product Details
- Online Payment Gateway
- Add to Cart
- User’s Account
- Order History
To install and run Flutter, your development environment must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 400 MB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools).
- Tools: Flutter depends on these tools being available in your environment.
- Windows PowerShell 5.0 or newer (this is pre-installed with Windows 10)
- Git for Windows 2.x, with the Use Git from the Windows Command Prompt option.
Run on the project folder:
- Check if the branch is origin/develop.
- Then run in terminal flutter packages get.
- If you don’t want to emulate the SDK on your computer, you need to connect your mobile phone.
- After that run with F5 if you use Visual studio code or run with the button play in Android Studio.